Δευτέρα 4 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

John Ashbery: Dramedy




Things I left on your paper:
one of the craziest episodes that ever overtook me.
Do you like espionage? A watered charm?
My pod cast aside, I’ll walk in the human street,
protect the old jib from new miniseries.

I could swear it moved
in incomplete back yards
to endorse the conversation, request to be strapped in.
Then it will be time to take the step
giving fragile responses,
and finally he wrote the day.

It happened in the water
so that was nice.

It comes ready conflated:
vanilla for get lost, flavor of the time
of his sponsor’s destiny. Be on that sofa.

I was crossing the state line as they were reburying the stuff.
You break the time lock, the bride’s canister    ...    
but we did say that we’d be back.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου